Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hellllllllo There!

I'm Megan
I'm 24 years old and am a mother of 3 beautiful children. My husband and I have been married going on 5 Years!!!
I enjoy taking an hour a day to myself to sweat my guts out.
My favorite being a nice long Run outside in this beautiful weather, and then a killer AB workout after words...

I started Running in High School when i joined the Track team. I found it was a way for me to release stress and anxiety from a long day of school. Once I started having kids it became hard for me to keep it up. That is why I am trying my hardest to get back on track!!!

I am so excited for this blog to help myself and others like me get in shape and stay healthy! It should be one of the number one things in life!! If you have Children like me, you know that being Pregnant can take a toll on your body. It can be hard and time consuming to work out with little ones at home. We gotta do it though and take time for ourselves to stay healthy!!! Even if its only a half hour to an hour a day!!

Some of my goals are to get in better shape and just all around be more healthy!
My long term goal is to Run in a Marathon and complete it.
I cant wait to get to that point in my life so i can look back and see how worth it it really is to stay motivated and GET FIT!


No comments:

Post a Comment