Friday, September 9, 2011

Skinny Bitch

Okay, you finally get to hear from the last of us! ME!

I'm Britney, 22 years old and a Washington native. After high school, I played college basketball at Peninsula College in Port Angeles, WA. That is where I met my husband, who is from Utah. After my two years in PC, we decided to move down here.

In high school I ran cross-country and played basketball. While I got made fun of a lot for "running for fun" and was constantly mocked and asked, "how on earth could you do that?!" I'm finding that running is quite the fad and most of the people that made fun and mocked me are into it now.

Unlike Mae and Breeann, running is NOT my favorite type of workout! In fact, most times I really hate it. When I finally make myself get up and run, I'm instantly brought back to my high school cross country days and remember the grueling CRAP I went through. But then I remember that no one is yelling at me to "RUN FASTER!" or "Catch up to the next girl!" and then it's a little more enjoyable.

I really enjoy weight lifting, basketball drills, and plyometrics. Stuff that gets you in shape quick! I'm all about instant results, but don't worry, I'm not one of those people that's checking myself out in the mirror and flexing. If I do that, I make sure that people aren't around ;)

Hopefully, you will be able to relate to one of us and find some kind of motivation. The hardest part about working out is the start! But just think, even if you're just taking a walk around the block or spending a half hour on a treadmill, you're lapping everyone else on the couch!

SO GET YOUR ASS UP AND DO SOMETHING!

-Love, Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment