Friday, September 2, 2011

What up?!

I'm BreeAnn.

I'm 23 years old, I've been married for almost 3 years, and my husband and I moved to Texas about 3 weeks ago.
My favorite work out is going for a good old fashion run.
You can read about how I got started running here.
My goal is basically to get in shape and be healthy.
Long term, I want to run a full marathon and have abs.







Big dreams baby! The first one is a little much. But freak, I'd take it!

Last september I ran my first half marathon in Moab, UT and it was awesome. I kept running for a while after that but kinda fell out of the habit for a few months while we were in the process of moving. Since I got to Texas, I've started working out everyday and trying to eat healthy.

I'm planning on documenting the struggles and success I have while working towards being stronger and healthier.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment